Enjoying the outdoors with your pet is one of the wonderful things about the owner/pet bond.
The Millinocket and Katahdin regions offer many great opportunities for pets and owners to interact with nature.
For the comfort and safety of both our guests and pets, we have instituted some simple rules:
- For all pets, please inquire before making your reservation arrangements.
- All pets will be charged a fee of $20.00 per night/per pet.
- A $200 security deposit is required (we provide you with a clean pet blanket and bowls).
- You will be charged for any damage or extra cleaning.
- No pets allowed on beds and furniture.
- Please keep cabins clean after your pet goes swimming, walking, etc.
- Pet must be on a leash at all times.
- Please pick up after your pet.
- Due to barking, damage and summer heat, you may not leave your pet unattended unless in a kennel.
- If your outdoor or evening experience needs to be pet free, we offer pet sitting, just stop by the office for details.
- Any guest who brings a pet without prior approval will be charged a fee of $75 dollars in addition to the regular pet fee
and may be asked to leave without a refund of unstayed nights.
During your stay, if your pet needs medical attention there are local facilities in the area that can be of assistance.